- We believe that God's life is dialogue.
- Thus it is our human and Christian nature is dialogue.
- Silence is listening to God; the "yes" of contemplation.
- Without silence we cannot let ourselves be enriched by God.
- Dialogue with God becomes prayer.
Dialogue with others is living the truth in love.
We communicate our way of seeing, understanding, interpreting: life events, persons, the world, history and ourselves in the light of faith.
Thus we contribute to each other's growth towards Truth and Goodness, in Christ who lives among us.